Thursday, March 29, 2012

You gotta problem? Yo, I'll solve it...

Sorry, I could not help myself. I love 80s & 90s pop-culture references. This is the main reason I love the show Psych... that and Gus (heres his imdb info) because he has to be the funniest actor there is. But I degress, back to the issue at hand.  I hate rust rings in my shower. My shave gel leave rust rings like crazy... ok let's be honest, in the Caribbean EVERYTHING rusts within 2.5 seconds, so by the time I am 1/2 through a can of shave gel, it's rusted itself to my shower. Nasty. I was pondering this fact one day and decided I needed to marine seal my shave gels. Marine sealing is this special varnishing treatment that is done to the wood of boats to ensure they can withstand the harsh conditions of the sea. But since thats crazy expensive and not really practical I thought of the next best thing: nail polish. Score, I have tons of that (but thats for another post.)  See bleow for my ikea-like instructions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest